Design Thinking Breakfast with Le’Kedra Robertson
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/preview?eid=314832742207/
Le’Kedra Robertson, founder of the Milne Inspiration Center (MIC-AMPED), is committed to increasing opportunities and decreasing unproductive behaviors that often lead youth to crime through arts, culture, education, and social entrepreneurship.
- As a social entrepreneur, youth/community outreach coordinator, and event management consultant, Le’Kedra has proven herself to be a leader of distinction and character.
- She has provided 500+ young people, from 8 cities, and in 3 countries (US, South Africa, and Zimbabwe) with extensive quality leadership experiences and exciting culturally collaborative learning opportunities. Over the years she has focused on creating more globally aware urban communities where youth of color are able to compete socially and economically.
About Design Thinking Breakfast
- Casual events in the Taylor Center’s Design Thinking Breakfast series.
- The goal is to learn from each other. The format will evolve as we learn, together, what might be most valuable (and enjoyable!) to us all. Breakfasts will include both time to mingle and one or two quick activities to foster knowledge-sharing or community-building.
The DT breakfasts are open to all. No DT experience is required.
- Come with an open heart and mind and prepare to learn and share with others in the local, regional, and international DT community.
- Please invite anyone who would enjoy both sharing with and learning from other practitioners and educators in the greater New Orleans area, the Gulf South, and connecting with other people in the local, regional and international design thinking community.
- When: One Friday each month
- Cost: Free
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org