Students traveling internationally, should please visit the travel protocols webpage for more information.
The Taylor Center awards financial support to assist Tulane students and faculty in their development as changemakers.
- Taylor funding is an opportunity for Tulane students and faculty to learn from and work collaboratively with effective changemakers and allies to better understand social and environmental problems.
- While funding is used to support activities such as conference attendance, research, internships, and more, the primary goal of the Taylor funding is to spread awareness of changemaker pedagogy and support experiential learning of fields related to social innovation, social entrepreneurship, changemaking and design thinking for social impact.
- Most students use an award to fund changemaking internships or volunteer opportunities, engage in an in-depth field immersion experience, or attend a conference or workshop that helps them develop as a changemaker.
- The Victor C. Alvarez Spark Innovation Award
- The Changemaker Catalyst Award
- The Social Innovation Research Fund