Taylor-Advised Student Organizations
The Taylor Center advises and supports many student organizations and student-initiated groups that help participants develop their skills as changemakers.
Design for America Tulane
- Design for America Tulane is an interdisciplinary group of students working together using human-centered design to create local and social impact.
- We design products, programs, experiences, and innovative ways to tackle community problems.
- Launched in Spring 2016, we welcome students, faculty and community members passionate about making a lasting impact to join the DFA community at Tulane.
- DFA Tulane is one of 30 DFA chapters nationwide.
Tulane Green Medicine Initiative
Tulane Green Medicine Initiative seeks to promote greener healthcare practices by:
- Creating and providing resources for students and healthcare providers
- Facilitating events
- Aiding in the efforts of likeminded organizations through fundraising projects and collaborative education