From the Taylor Team
The Taylor Provocation Series from our Research and Scholarship team are thought-provoking monographs about the field of changemaking in higher education and social innovation generally.
- Bringing Design Thinking to a Changemaker Campus:
- A Theory of Change-Making: explorations of a theory of change for the efforts of a changemaker campus building from Tulane and Taylor.
- A Map of the Landscape of Social Innovation Theories (For Intellectually Curious Changemakers
- Download the Tabloid Size Map (Figure 1 in the TP#3)
- Here is a visual-rich report of our internal program review of the Fast 48 workshops since 2013:
From Our Changemaker Network
Find reports, manuscripts, conference presentations, and links to peer-reviewed publications from scholars in our networks:
- A review of literature of HCD in health, discussing applications of design thinking in global health by Dr. Alessandra Bazzano, Professor of Social Entrepreneurship and others.
- A training partnership with Liberty Kitchen and TopBox Food (the Design Krewe).
- How to Host a Writing Retreat: Sponsored by the Ashoka U network based on writing retreats in 2018. (download pdf)