May Design Thinking Breakfast with Glenn Fajardo
Glenn Fajardo connects to create. He is focused on the question of how we can be creative together when we are far apart and in different cultural contexts. He was the Stanford d.school’s Distributed Learning Teaching Fellow in 2020.
For 13 years, Glenn has been a practitioner of virtual collaboration, working with people and organizations across six continents engaged in social impact work. He specializes in teaching classes and workshops on how to collaborate virtually, such as Design Across Borders and Reimagining Campus Life for Today’s World. Glenn is the co-author (with Kursat Ozenc) of Rituals for Virtual Meetings: Creative Ways to Engage People and Strengthen Relationships.
Glenn was formerly the Director of the Co-Design Practice of the TechSoup Global Network at TechSoup, a nonprofit social enterprise founded on the belief that technology can be a powerful enabler for greater social change. Formally trained in nuclear engineering sciences and public policy, Glenn also plays electric bass and likes to cook in other people’s kitchens.
About Design Thinking Breakfast
- These casual events in the Taylor Center’s Design Thinking Breakfast series will be moving to an online format until further notice … and breakfasts will be BYOC – ‘Bring your own coffee’.
- The goal is to learn from each other. The format will evolve as we learn, together, what might be most valuable (and enjoyable!) to us all. Breakfasts will include both time to mingle and one or two quick activities to foster knowledge-sharing or community-building.
The DT breakfasts are open to all. No DT experience is required.
- Come with an open heart and mind and prepare to learn and share with others in the local, regional, and international DT community.
- Please invite anyone who would enjoy both sharing with and learning from other practitioners and educators in the greater New Orleans area, the Gulf South, and connecting with other people in the local, regional and international design thinking community.
- When: One Friday each month
- Cost: Free
- Contact: email@example.com