Design Thinking Breakfast with Rae Stevenson!
This is an in-person event. The location of the event is Liberty’s Kitchen (300 N Broad St. Suite 101)!
About Our Facilitator Rae Stevenson…
Rae Stevenson, Ph.D., joins the Taylor Center as a Visiting Assistant Professor, intertwining participatory action research, arts-based methods, and storytelling to empower youth and challenge racialized experiences in education. With over eight years of experience working with youth, she’s founded initiatives like the summer Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR) Academy and authored works ranging from academic articles to children’s books and comics. Her approach to scholarship with the Taylor Center aims to foster collaboration, social justice, and creativity, bridging traditional research and innovative storytelling.
- Casual events in the Taylor Center’s Design Thinking Breakfast series.
- The goal is to learn from each other. The format will evolve as we learn, together, what might be most valuable (and enjoyable!) to us all. Breakfasts will include both time to mingle and one or two quick activities to foster knowledge-sharing or community-building.
The DT breakfasts are open to all. No design thinking experience is required.
- Come with an open heart and mind and prepare to learn and share with others in the local, regional, and international design thinking community.
- Please invite anyone who would enjoy both sharing with and learning from other practitioners and educators in the greater New Orleans area, the Gulf South, and connecting with other people in the local, regional and international design thinking community.
- When: One morning a month
- Cost: Free
- Accessibility: We offer every other Design Thinking Breakfast as a virtual event with live closed-captioning. In-person events are not recorded.
- Contact: Graduate Assistant for DT Programs: Noah LeJeune — email@example.com