Design Thinking 101
This hands-session will introduce you to the tools and mindsets of design thinking (DT), a problem-solving approach anyone can use to make change in their community. Together, over a delicious breakfast, we will practice:
- putting people at the center
- asking the right questions and listening deeply
- focusing on what is possible
- generating creative new ideas and solutions
- putting our ideas into practice and learning by doing
- iterating and improving based on feedback
Participants will leave with a working definition of design-thinking, and some ideas for how they can bring DT back to their own life and work to unlock their creativity, get unstuck, and work towards the change they want to see in their communities.
This session is FREE, but there are limited spots! Please RSVP on Eventbrite by Sept 22, 2023 to save your seat.
We encourage teams to come together, to build a shared toolkit for making change!