The Taylor Center is expanding! We are accepting applications for a Senior Program Coordinator through May 8, 2016. The Coordinator will work with the Program Manager and Assistant Director in the Taylor Center for Social Innovation and Design Thinking to assist in the strategic growth of student-related programming in social innovation and social entrepreneurship across Tulane. Among other responsibilities, the Coordinator will:
- Manage Taylor Communications by maintaining our website and spearheading content development for the annual report and other institutional updates.
- Supervise 3 Taylor Student Fellows working on Taylor communication channels including a weekly newsletter, the TaylorHUB blog, and our social media presence (currently Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Manage the student funding award process for the NewDay Challenge, Alvarez Spark Innovation Award, and the Changemaker Catalyst Award.
- Advise undergraduate student organizations, including the student team that runs the annual TEDxTU event, to guide their growth and leadership development.
- Track budget and expenses, plan events, coordinate data collection, and organize reporting associated with Taylor student-programming.
Follow the posting link below to review education requirements, preferred qualifications, and the required knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies typically needed to perform this job successfully.
This position will close on Sunday, May 8, 2016.
Tulane posting link: Official Senior Program Coordinator Application
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.