Are you interested in becoming a Taylor student fellow? Then come meet the current fellows to get the inside scoop on the fellowship and application.
Taylor Student Fellows are more than the usual student worker and are treated as paraprofessionals.Specifically, Fellows:
- Are ambassadors of the Taylor Center and engage the Tulane and New Orleans communitythrough on and off campus programming and social media
- Create, implement, and communicate Taylor programs and outreach materials
- Must be comfortable working at a fast pace
- Should enjoy self-structuring their work and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Collaborate with student fellows and Taylor staff
- Must possess the initiative to thrive in a dynamic environment
For more information on the fellowship, visit the student fellows page.