Learn more about the Changemaker Institute!
The Changemaker Institute is a student-led venture accelerator that helps students transform their ideas for social change into sustainable ventures and potential careers. The Institute serves graduate and undergraduate students who have an idea for a new social venture or who want to join a venture’s leadership team. The Institute pairs students with expert mentors and exposes them to new workshop facilitators each week. Through this process, students develop, test, and launch their ideas. The Changemaker Institute supports any sustainable idea with a strong social mission. Participants can create a new organization or expand an existing project or program in the non-profit or for-profit sector. The Changemaker Institute offers students:
- Entrepreneurial skill development
- Peer learning and team building
- Mentorship from the Tulane and New Orleans community
- Support from Changemaker Institute alumni
- Preparation for developing applications for funding opportunities at Tulane and beyond
Come to the information session to learn more about the Institute and how you can participate!