Want to host your next meeting at Taylor? Read on to learn more about our space and our reservation policies.
Rooms that can be reserved:
Design Thinking Classroom (top) can accommodate 35-70 people, depending on setup
The Cube (bottom left) can accommodate up to six (6) people
Think Tank (bottom right) can accommodate up to ten (10) people
Who can reserve the space:
- Priority will be given to activities that relate directly to Taylor and SISE work.
- Outside events may be considered if the intent of the activity fits with the ethics and culture of Taylor/SISE and at least one Taylor affiliate is present for the duration of the event.
- Groups external to Tulane University will be required to reserve the space through Tulane’s facility use request, available at https://facilityrequest.tulane.edu/.
- Outside classes or events are more likely to be considered if they are meeting outside of work hours, Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
- During work hours, one-off events are more likely to be considered than regularly-occurring meetings/events.
Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 10 PM Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM to 8 PM
How to reserve a space:
- Requests must be submitted at least two (2) business days prior to the event. Late submission may not be accommodated.
- Tulane students must fill out an online form through Orgsync.
- All bookings are done by Department Administrator Heather Marinaro firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students and community partners should copy their direct Taylor staff/faculty contact on all e-mail reservation requests.
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Marinaro email@example.com.
Click to download more detailed information about the Taylor Reservation Policy.