We will be in transition from May-August 2017. To get in touch over the summer, please call us at 504-314-7069 or email us at email@example.com.
We are no longer in 200 Flower Hall. We are excited to move in to our new home in the Howard Tilton Library in Fall 2017. Click here to read about our move.
Parking near the university is limited, use of taxi or public transportation is highly recommended.
Driving From I-10
- As you enter the downtown area, follow the signs to Hwy. 90 Business/West Bank (signs for Claiborne Ave)
- Continue on US-90 W/Claiborne
- Turn Left on Nashville (past Jefferson street)
- If you are parking, park on Nashville before you hit Freret (it is free all day long). You can also park on Audobon and walk to campus.
- If you are driving straight to Taylor, continue up Nashville and turn right on Freret Street (the light).
- UPDATED DIRECTIONS to our new location coming soon!
Riding the Streetcar
Tulane is on the St. Charles Streetcar Line (green cars). If you’re arriving to campus from the French Quarter or Central Business District, we recommend you catch the St. Charles streetcar at Common Street & St. Charles Avenue, one block off Canal Street.
Tulane is across from Audubon Park, and Flower Hall is one block in to campus, heading towards Freret street.
- $1.25 per person, per ride, per line
- The St. Charles line runs every 10 minutes from 6:00 AM to 12:00 midnight every day, and every 20 minutes from 12:00 midnight to 6:00 AM
- The Canal (Cemeteries) line runs every 20 minutes from 5:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and every 30 minutes from 1:00 PM to 3:30 AM
- Click here for the full streetcar system map and timetable
- $20 each way or $38 round-trip between Tulane and the airport
- Purchase tickets in advance here
- Stops in front of PJ’s Coffee on Tulane’s campus at the corner of Willow and McAlister (building #96 on the campus map)
- For more information, call 866.596.2699
Taxis to and from the Airport
- $33 for 1 to 2 people
- $14 per person for 3+ people
- Stop outside airport baggage claim (lower level)