We are no longer in 200 Flower Hall. Visit our new space on the 4th floor of the Howard-Tilton Memorial Library (7001 Freret Street, New Orleans, LA 70118).
Parking near the university is limited, use of taxi or public transportation is highly recommended. We are building #60 on the campus map.
Driving From I-10
- As you enter the downtown area, follow the signs to Hwy. 90 Business/West Bank (signs for Claiborne Ave)
- Continue on US-90 W/Claiborne
- Turn Left on Audubon St. If parking, there are spaces available on Audubon St. Nashville St. is another alternative.
- From Audubon St., take a right onto Willow St. then a left onto Broadway. A left onto Freret St. will bring you to the side of the Howard-Tilton Memorial Library.
Riding the Streetcar
Tulane is on the St. Charles Streetcar Line (green cars). If you’re arriving to campus from the French Quarter or Central Business District, we recommend you catch the St. Charles streetcar at Common Street & St. Charles Avenue, one block off Canal Street.
Tulane is across from Audubon Park, and Howard-Tilton Memorial Library is two blocks in to campus, heading towards Freret street.
- $1.25 per person, per ride, per line
- The St. Charles line runs every 10 minutes from 6:00 AM to 12:00 midnight every day, and every 20 minutes from 12:00 midnight to 6:00 AM
- The Canal (Cemeteries) line runs every 20 minutes from 5:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and every 30 minutes from 1:00 PM to 3:30 AM
- Click here for the full streetcar system map and timetable
- $20 each way or $38 round-trip between Tulane and the airport
- Purchase tickets in advance here
- Stops in front of PJ’s Coffee on Tulane’s campus at the corner of Willow and McAlister (building #96 on the campus map)
- For more information, call 866.596.2699
Taxis to and from the Airport
- $33 for 1 to 2 people
- $14 per person for 3+ people
- Stop outside airport baggage claim (lower level)