Gain real world experience through an immersive social innovation and/or social entrepreneurship public service internship
Students interested in an internship are welcome to find their own placement in CPS’ database of internship sites and opportunities, or contact one of the suggested organizations below about the possibility of an internship. These organizations either already partner with Taylor or have missions complementary to our work. Internship opportunities and availability may vary by semester.
For-credit internships are available via the 3-credit elective SISE 4560, Collaborative Approaches to Social Change. This seminar is designed for students participating in an intensive 70-hour public service internship in social innovation and social entrepreneurship.
Students enrolled in SISE 4560 will:
- Develop core skills in social innovation & social entrepreneurship, including intercultural competence, empathy, problem solving, & storytelling
- Challenge concepts of poverty, social justice, power & privilege
- Examine new solutions evolving from the private, public, & non profit sector
- Build professional networks & connect with local professionals
- Provide on the ground aid to a local organization
- Complete Tulane’s second tier service learning requirement
Students not enrolled in SISE 4560 may still contact the organizations below for non-credit bearing professional development internship opportunities.
To inquire about additional internship possibilities, please reach out to other organizations below that partner with Taylor.
Interested in posting an internship opportunity?
If you are a community partner interested in hosting Tulane students for an internship, please contact Julia Lang.