Entrepreneurial Support Platform FailUp Launches at Tulane

Screen Shot 2015 09 30 At 5.02.16 PM

FailUp builds supportive communities in social entrepreneurship at universities across the country so they can produce better businesses. The platform has launched at Tulane and will expand to other universities in the future. Founder Ethan Levy, an  alum of the Taylor Changemaker Institute and member of the Taylor-advised student organization, Startup Tulane, came up with the idea his freshman year of college after recognizing that student entrepreneurs needed more support.

“This need was my need,” explains Levy. “And I wanted to build a product that would solve my own problem. According to conversations with my like-minded peers, they also faced the same problem. They had ideas, but didn’t know what to do with them, how to grow them, and how to build a team around them. They, and I, needed a more extensive support network.”

“FailUp was built by Tulane students, for Tulane students, but we hope that this will grow into something much bigger,” says Levy. The FailUp team has seven Tulane students and one Loyola student and is currently looking for a technical co-founder, design support, and more volunteers.

Read more about FailUp, a Taylor Changemaker Institute alum’s social venture on Silicon Bayou News

See a video about FailUp below: